Housekeeper Job Overview
A hotel housekeeper is responsible for ensuring guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas are clean, stocked with amenities and supplies, and are ready for guests when they arrive. Cleaning duties may include making beds, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, doing laundry, ironing, and working with a variety of cleaning equipment and cleaning products.
Housekeeper Job Template
Housekeeper Job Summary
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Answer general questions from guests
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
$11.32 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.