Valet Attendant Job Overview
A valet attendant is responsible for driving, parking, and retrieving guest vehicles to ensure a smooth and welcoming experience upon their arrival and departure. The valet parking attendant returns vehicles from the parking lot promptly and safely and provides excellent customer service to each guest.
Valet Attendant Job Template
Valet Attendant Job Summary
We’re hiring a dependable, responsible, friendly valet attendant who loves helping people and working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll provide excellent customer service at our property regularly and during special events by greeting guests when they arrive, parking guest vehicles in the designated area, then retrieving the vehicles upon guest departure. Applicants should possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Valet Attendant Responsibilities
- Welcome guests by name upon their arrival and departure to provide excellent customer service
- Assist guests with moving luggage to a secure area and perform any other requested services
- Drive guest vehicles to the parking lot and retrieve them in an efficient and safe manner
- Follow existing valet processes to correctly document each vehicle’s parking location on the claim ticket
- Perform other duties as assigned
Valet Attendant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred previous experience at a hotel or as a valet attendant
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift over 75lbs and run to retrieve cars, stand for long periods of time
- Able to drive cars with manual and automatic transmission
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills
Valet Attendant Compensation
$12.46 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Valet Attendant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.