Hotel Front Desk Manager
Hotel Front Desk Manager Job Overview
A hotel front desk manager or front office manager acts as the face of the establishment and is responsible for ensuring an exceptional experience from the moment a guest walks through the doors. They manage the reception area, hire, train, and supervise hotel front desk staff, interact with guests during check-in and throughout their stay, facilitate transactions, mitigate guest complaints, and compile occupancy reports and financial information.
Hotel Front Desk Manager Job Template
Hotel Front Desk Manager Job Summary
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already amazing team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception desk, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest satisfaction. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude.
Hotel Front Desk Manager Responsibilities
- Direct operations at the front desk and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Hire, train, and supervise front office employees, ensuring they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Interact with customers both in person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
Hotel Front Desk Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- At least 2 years of work experience in office management as a front desk supervisor, assistant front office manager, or similar position in the hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel strongly desired
Hotel Front Desk Manager Compensation
$14.75/hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Hotel Front Desk Manager?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.