Hotel Front Desk Agent
Hotel Front Desk Agent Job Overview
A hotel front desk agent is usually the first person a guest interacts with at a hotel. Their main goal is to ensure every guest experience meets high-quality standards. They greet new and returning guests, manage guest accounts, perform check-ins, provide room keys for rooms, and take down credit card information in a personable and professional manner. They may also help register guests for rewards programs, arrange special requests, and mitigate complaints.
Hotel Front Desk Agent Job Template
Hotel Front Desk Agent Job Summary
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Hotel Front Desk Agent Responsibilities
- Greet, check in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises; distribute keys and room assignments; record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
Hotel Front Desk Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry of similar profession preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
Hotel Front Desk Agent Compensation
$13.59/hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Hotel Front Desk Agent?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Hotel Front Desk Agent Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.