Food and Beverage Manager Job Description
Food and Beverage Manager Job Overview
The food and beverage manager is responsible for ensuring the success of all aspects of food and beverage operations in a hotel. The food and beverage manager oversees food service, food preparation, departmental team members, and the dining experience of every guest. They should be well-versed in providing excellent customer service to achieve customer satisfaction, possess leadership skills, communication skills, and organizational skills, and perform their tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
Food and Beverage Manager Job Template
Food and Beverage Manager Job Summary
We are a highly-regarded hotel in our area on a mission to provide impeccable hospitality and service to every guest. We are looking for a driven, dynamic food and beverage manager to lead our staff to success. The ideal candidate should be a natural leader ready to command a world-class team, be well-versed in all aspects of hospitality management as it pertains to food and beverage, and possess an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction. If you’re looking for an opportunity to step into a leadership role with high-growth potential in a fast-paced, energetic environment, we highly encourage you to apply.
Food and Beverage Manager Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s food and beverage department including budget, menu development, staff oversight, schedule, and customer service
- Manage, monitor, and maintain product, supplies, and labor costs
- Collaborate with our culinary team to design and implement new menus and appropriate pricing structures
- Hire, train, and supervise food and beverage staff to ensure their performance adheres to a high standard
- Implement and monitor operation schedules of food and beverage staff
- Evaluate and regularly report on guest satisfaction and advise on improvements
Food and Beverage Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years in food and beverage management or supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate degree in hospitality management preferred
- Food handling license required
- Extensive knowledge of the current culinary landscape
- Strong knowledge of standard portion and plating, national food and health safety regulations
- Excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills
- Experience with hospitality customer relationship management systems preferred
Food and Beverage Manager Compensation
$46,996 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Food and Beverage Manager?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Food and Beverage Manager Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.