Real Estate Photographer
Real Estate Photographer Job Overview
A photographer for a real estate team will shoot photography and videography needed for a home starting from pre-production including lighting the house to post-production including editing the imagery to put in the listing. Real Estate photographers have an eye for good composition as well as empathetic communication skills with talent and staff. They work hand in hand with senior team members and shooters to conceptualize, storyboard, organize and capture footage for various initiatives to help sell a home.
Real Estate Photographer Job Template
Real Estate Photographer Job Summary
We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Real Estate Photographer to photograph the homes of our clients and also our team and events. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
You’ll work independently photographing homes of our seller clients and doing some portrait photography of our team and events. Full time work may include up to 3-4 shoots per day while part time work may include up to 1-2 shoots per day. Flexible schedules are necessary and day time shoots are typical (some Twilight hours, Saturday, and Sunday shoots necessary but are not the norm). Generally, the photographer will be on location between 1 and 3 hours. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
Real Estate Photographer Responsibilities
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs of Realtors and their Brokerage firm
- Meet brokers/clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences – common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Video real estate properties
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
Real Estate Photographer Qualifications
- Have a strong real estate portfolio
- Be available for multiple shoots a week
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting, video equipment
- Be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
Real Estate Photographer Compensation
$35,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Photographer?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Photographer Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.