Real Estate Sales Manager Job Description
Sales Manager Job Summary
A real estate sales manager supervises real estate sales agents and builds a strong sales team to surround them including buyer's agents and showing assistants. Sales Managers will mentor their real estate team to success. To manage the agents properly, managers need to understand how to motivate, and train the attitudes and habits of a buyer's agent, who should be committed to putting their clients first, and winning leads.
Sales Manager Job Template
Sales Manager Job Summary
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
Sales Manager Qualifications
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- You do not need a real estate license but real estate experience or license is a big plus!
Sales Manager Compensation
$75,000 (National Average)
Hiring a Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Sales Manager?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.