Real Estate Office Manager Job Description
Real Estate Office Manager Job Overview
A real estate office manager oversees all administrative functions in a realty office. They are responsible for supervising office staff, handling daily operations, producing and updating MLS listings to track real estate sales, supporting the marketing team, organizing filing systems, and assisting with contracts. They also schedule meetings, purchase office supplies as needed, and complete basic bookkeeping tasks. The real estate office manager reports directly to the real estate broker and usually works in a real estate office.
Real Estate Office Manager Job Template
Real Estate Office Manager Job Summary
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, we want to hear from you!
Real Estate Office Manager Responsibilities
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
Real Estate Office Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
Real Estate Office Manager Compensation
$42,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Office Manager?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Office Manager Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.