Real Estate Showing Assistant Job Description
Showing Assistant Job Summary
Real Estate Showing Assistants help Buyer's Agents throughout the homebuying process. They identify homes that meet buyers’ criteria and show homes to prospective home buyer clients. They schedule and attend on-site property inspections with potential buyers and vendors and provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc. They promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails and educate buyer clients about home buying process. They conduct local market research and provide homebuyers with accurate pricing information.
Showing Assistant Job Template
Showing Assistant Job Summary
Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We’re looking for a Showing Assistant to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further! Apply today and let us help you achieve your goals.
Showing Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
Showing Assistant Qualifications
- Valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional in attitude and appearance
Showing Assistant Compensation
$14/hour (National Average)
Hiring a Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Showing Assistant?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.