Real Estate Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Marketing Coordinator Job Overview
Marketing Coordinators build and execute multiple marketing campaigns to help expand the real estate brand. They strategize, execute and manage a variety of ad campaigns to market new listings from beginning to end with help from public relations, operations and real estate agent teams. They conceptualize campaigns, develop and execute all ads, and analyze ad performance results. They are productive digital marketing gurus familiar with various social media platforms and ensure a consistent online presence.
Marketing Coordinator Job Template
Marketing Coordinator Job Summary
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing, advertising and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
Marketing Coordinator Compensation
$48,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Marketing Coordinator?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Real Estate Marketing Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.