Listing Agent Job Summary
Real Estate Listing Agents excel at all aspects of listing a home for purchase. They know the local real estate market, inspect and appraise homes to determine fair market value, write and present listing presentations to home sellers, and move properties through the purchase process. They consistently prospect for new business and are consistent and practiced at networking.
Listing Agent Job Template
Listing Agent Job Summary
Love to sell? So do we! Our growing agency is looking for a real estate sales agent who is a strong relationship builder. The ideal candidate has high energy, is a persuasive salesperson and asks for and closes sales quickly.
If you’re ready to take your real estate sales to the next level with a team-building atmosphere, administrative, marketing and continuing education support, then we need to talk.
Listing Agent Responsibilities
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure great customer service
Listing Agent Qualifications
- Currently licensed in Real Estate or in school to obtain license
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
Listing Agent Compensation
$88,000 (National Average)
Hiring a Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Listing Agent Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.