Real Estate Administrative Assistant Job Description
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
A Real Estate Administrative Assistant provides all aspects of administrative support to real estate teams using exceptional communication and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and social media proficiency. Ideal candidates possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, can handle all facets of a real estate sales process from contract to close, keep the client database up to date, are efficient at multi-tasking and accomplish a variety of tasks. Essential skills to assist a real estate team include MS Office, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, time management, analytical problem solving, and keyboarding.
Administrative Assistant Job Template
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to promote our business
- Oversee all brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- A real estate license is helpful
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
Administrative Assistant Compensation
$15/hour (National Average)
Hiring a Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Administrative Assistant?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.