Real Estate Administrative Assistant Job Description
Administrative Assistant Job Overview
A real estate administrative assistant provides administrative support to the real estate team to ensure smooth real estate transactions. Responsibilities include managing all paperwork while complying with legal paperwork procedures, scheduling appointments with clients for final walkthroughs, and acting as a liaison for all involved stakeholders to provide excellent customer service. Additionally, the real estate administrative assistant oversees marketing objectives and works with other team members to facilitate company events in the community. Most real estate assistants work in a real estate office.
Administrative Assistant Job Template
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Administrative Assistant Compensation
$15/hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Administrative Assistant?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Administrative Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.