Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Description
Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Overview
A real estate executive assistant serves as a personal aide to the principal broker and ensures administrative tasks are completed. Responsibilities include acting as the main point of contact for the broker, screening and delivering incoming messages, and planning meetings and appointments for the broker. Additionally, real estate executive assistants organize office records, buy office supplies, and assist other team members as necessary. Real estate executive assistants work in a brokerage office.
Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Template
Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Summary
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, send in your resume today!
Real Estate Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
Real Estate Executive Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
Real Estate Executive Assistant Compensation
$55,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Executive Assistant?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Executive Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.