Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Description
Executive Assistant Job Summary
The successful executive assistant will provide administrative support to real estate agents with back-office administration while also achieving company growth through planning, organizing and marketing. The ideal candidate is a team player who will demonstrate good communication skills managing all aspects of internal communication and public relations for the real estate office.
Executive Assistant Job Template
Executive Assistant Job Summary
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support in order to help the team operate efficiently
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to draw in new clients
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) to share properties at their best and attract potential buyers quickly
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents to ensure lines of communication are open
- Help design and participate in company-provided training sessions so the team is well-versed in new trends and tools
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers that will increase customer satisfaction ratings
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc., to maintain good standing in the community
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent to organize workflow and reduce inefficiencies
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- 3+ years of administrative experience helpful
- Expert knowledge of MS Office required
- Some training experience helpful
- Attention to detail is required for this position
Executive Assistant Compensation
$55,000 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.