Real Estate Interior Designer Job Description
Interior Designer Job Overview
An interior designer in real estate works on design projects in collaboration with real estate agents, construction leads, and finance teams. They converse with clients in order to understand their needs, formulate designs which are practical, aesthetically pleasing and conducive to a quick home sale. Interior architecture includes all aspects of space planning, documentation, finish selection, and project management.
Interior Designer Job Template
Interior Designer Job Summary
Beautiful, comfortable interior spaces don’t just happen by accident. They are carefully planned by interior designers who combine their artistic and technical skills to create safe and functional spaces where our clients live, work and play.
Our dynamic real estate team is seeking an Interior Designer who can transform rooms in accordance with our clients’ requirements, using their artistic flair and understanding of color to design interior spaces that have the right aesthetic appeal and make the most of the available space.
Join our team and you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment where every day is different! Plus, you’ll be backed by the best real estate agents, administrative assistants and marketing specialists in the industry!
Interior Designer Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to determine the best staging design to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Arrange for and attend all virtual tour photo shoots to help determine the best presentation of the property
- Help create brochures and flyers of the property that are appealing to clients to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Work with project management team to coordinate construction/design project to deliver on time and on budget that meets/exceeds client expectations
- Manage the process of furnishing and equipment selection, purchasing, and installation so staging is finished in a timely manner
- Expand knowledge of current design trends and innovative techniques and materials and implement them in each project
Interior Designer Qualifications
- License in Interior Design required; 2-3 years of Interior Design work experience preferred
- Understanding of finishes and furniture systems
- Time management and strong organizational skills are essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to a client and their needs
Interior Designer Compensation
$58,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Interior Designer?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.