Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Job Description
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Job Overview
A real estate acquisitions specialist is responsible for property acquisitions, generally pursuing existing properties for investment companies, real estate investment firms or sponsors. They find, analyze, negotiate, and process the purchase of investments or commercial real estate or residential real estate properties. They also prepare financial and legal documents, investment reports, and paperwork for the benefit of the sale and act as an intermediary between buyers, attorneys, and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. They work from a central office or remotely.
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Job Template
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Job Summary
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This lucrative position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisition specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, we need to hear from you today!
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Responsibilities
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Compensation
$75,683 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.