Personal Assistant Job Overview
A personal assistant supports an individual with both professional and personal tasks. Responsibilities vary but can include running errands, picking up deliveries, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and organizing office filing systems. They may also be required to act as the first point of contact for their employer. Personal assistants may work in an office, frequently travel, or work from home.
Personal Assistant Job Template
Personal Assistant Job Summary
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, send us your resume today!
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and emails and relay important messages to increase our productivity
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Make travel arrangements including flight, hotel, and transportation
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Keep track of filing systems for administrative tasks
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Perform other duties as assigned
Personal Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Personal Assistant Compensation
$12.97 / hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Personal Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.