Office Manager Job Overview
An office manager is in charge of supervising office or administrative staff and ensures office operations are running smoothly. They oversee day-to-day operations, manage office budgets, keep stock of supplies, organize filing systems, and enforce office policies. In a small business, they may also schedule meetings and onboard new employees.
Office Manager Job Template
Office Manager Job Summary
We’re looking for a highly driven office manager to lead our administrative staff. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, streamlining systems, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following office policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
Office Manager Qualifications
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
Office Manager Compensation
$42,034 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Office Manager Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.