Marketing Coordinator Job Overview
A marketing coordinator supports the marketing team to increase brand awareness through traditional and digital marketing strategies. They work closely with the marketing manager or marketing director to identify market trends through market research, create engaging marketing campaigns using content management systems, and assist with the development of marketing plans and advertising strategies to achieve organizational goals.
Marketing Coordinator Job Template
Marketing Coordinator Job Summary
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
Marketing Coordinator Compensation
$44,137 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Marketing Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.