Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator Job Overview
A social media coordinator supports the digital marketing team to build a company's brand awareness and online presence through social media marketing strategies. They work closely with the marketing manager or social media manager to develop social media campaigns, create social media content, monitor and maintain social media platforms, work with online influencers, and regularly report on analytics to achieve company goals.
Social Media Coordinator Job Template
Social Media Coordinator Job Summary
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
Social Media Coordinator Compensation
$15.57/hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Social Media Coordinator?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.