Executive Assistant Job Overview
An executive assistant provides key administrative support to high-level executives at an organization. They are responsible for business-related tasks such as making travel arrangements, managing itineraries, scheduling meetings, organizing filing systems, answering phone calls, taking messages, preparing expense reports, and other clerical duties.
Executive Assistant Job Template
Executive Assistant Job Summary
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Complete office management tasks such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Executive Assistant Compensation
$54,649 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Executive Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.