Landscaper Job Summary
A landscaper or groundskeeper is responsible for landscape design, landscape construction, landscape installation, and landscape maintenance. They typically work alongside team members to perform mowing, mulching, edging, pruning, and other lawn care maintenance duties. They may also shovel snow under extreme weather conditions.
Landscaper Job Template
Landscaper Job Summary
We’re hiring an experienced landscaper to provide high-quality landscaping services to our customers. Under the supervision of the crew leader, you’ll be responsible for mowing, mulching, edging, fertilizing, raking, pruning, and other lawn care and maintenance duties. If you love working with your hands and delivering quality workmanship, send us your resume.
San Antonio, TX
- Do general lawn care duties like groundskeeping, and lawn maintenance including mowing, raking, mulching, weeding, fertilizing, edging, and pruning
- Assist your team with customers’ landscape design, landscape construction, landscape installation, and landscape maintenance
- Tend to flower beds using a sprinkler or irrigation system
- Apply pesticide as needed for weed control
- Complete detailed daily reports of work
- Advise clients on how to maintain their landscaping design after work is completed
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as a crew member landscaping for residential or commercial properties
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the work site
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and maintenance equipment including clippers, chain saws, lawnmowers, blowers, edgers, rakes, and hedge trimmers
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Must be a hard-worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
$13.60 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.