Mortgage Receptionist Job Overview
A mortgage receptionist is an office assistant that provides mortgage companies with necessary clerical and administrative support. They often act as the first point of contact for clients and associates and represent the company in all communications. Responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to emails, maintaining the reception area, ensuring office supplies are ordered and stocked and managing the shipping and receiving of confidential documents and packages needed for mortgage loans. Mortgage receptionists generally work part-time or full-time at an office, bank, or mortgage company.
Mortgage Receptionist Job Template
Mortgage Receptionist Job Summary
Are you friendly, organized, and love helping people? Our location is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a customer service oriented mortgage receptionist to be the first point of contact for clients and associates. The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant and excellent multitasking and communication skills. Knowledge of mortgage loans is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you are looking for an entry-level position in the mortgage industry with lots of room to grow, we invite you to send us your resume today!
Mortgage Receptionist Responsibilities
- Perform front desk reception duties such as answering telephone calls, sorting incoming mail, faxing, and greeting visitors
- Interface with clients, real estate agents, mortgage lenders, and loan processors throughout the mortgage loan process
- Record all visitors in visitor log and assure employees have proper identification
- Restock all office supplies, and tidy the front office area to ensure its pristine for visitors
- Provide administrative support and clerical duties for the mortgage team as needed
Mortgage Receptionist Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office receptionist is needed
- Basic mortgage industry, mortgage services, or real estate knowledge and experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time-management skills are essential
- Superior customer service, computer skills (especially Microsoft Office), and excellent communication skills are necessary
Mortgage Receptionist Compensation
$14.66 / hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Mortgage Receptionist Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.