Mortgage Branch Manager
Mortgage Branch Manager Job Overview
A mortgage branch manager is responsible for the daily operation of a mortgage provider, bank, or credit union. They manage all aspects of the branch, including overseeing the compliance, underwriting, operation, sales, and processing teams. Their main objectives include representing and promoting the company brand, building and growing the branch reputation, and monitoring the growth and development of the team to ensure sales goals are met. They generally work full time in the branch with occasional after-hours or off-site meetings.
Mortgage Branch Manager Job Template
Mortgage Branch Manager Job Summary
Are you an experienced mortgage branch manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please send us your resume today!
Mortgage Branch Manager Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Market and promote our company with business partners and referral networks such as realtors, with strong attention to reputation management
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
Mortgage Branch Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- NMLS or state licensing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Must be able to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and have demonstrated knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional residential mortgage loan products and regulations
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and exceptional communication skills
Mortgage Branch Manager Compensation
$60,297 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Mortgage Branch Manager?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Mortgage Branch Manager Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.