Mortgage Loan Shipper
Mortgage Loan Shipper Job Overview
A mortgage loan shipper delivers mortgage loan files and posts closing mortgage loan packages for distribution. A mortgage shipper is responsible for daily tracking and maintaining the accuracy of post-closing dates, reporting, and quality control review and reconciliation of each loan package. This process is to ensure all title, escrow, investor, and warehouse bank processes are working in tandem for an efficient and accurate real estate purchase. A mortgage loan shipper generally works full-time with a variety of real estate and mortgage professionals such as mortgage loan officers, underwriters, funders, or mortgage closing supervisors, and may work at title companies, escrow companies, financial institutions, credit unions, or warehouse banks.
Mortgage Loan Shipper Job Template
Mortgage Loan Shipper Job Summary
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an experienced mortgage loan shipper with strong attention to detail to join our highly skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and closing mortgage files. If you are interested in working with a well-established and dynamic institution to take your skills to the next level, we want to hear from you today!
Mortgage Loan Shipper Responsibilities
- Complete forms and checklists required by investors in a timely manner
- Notify appropriate department or personnel of any file deficiencies and respond to missing documentation requests
- Review loan documentation for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with banking regulations and investor guidelines
- Compile, organize, ship and track investor requested loan documents
Mortgage Loan Shipper Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma, college degree a plus
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years in the mortgage industry, specifically management or purchase of closed loan files or loan delivery
- Familiarity with home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional loan guidelines
- Knowledge of ULDD requirements
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office and mortgage loan industry programs, NMLS knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Exceptional organizational skills and a fine eye for details required
Mortgage Loan Shipper Compensation
$46,004 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Mortgage Loan Shipper?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Mortgage Loan Shipper Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.