This Real Estate Administrative Assistant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Administrative Assistant Job Titles (pick one)
• Administrative Assistant
• Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Full-time Office Assistant
• Part-time Office Assistant
• Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Director of First Impressions / Administrative Assistant
Example Job Description #1
You would describe yourself as highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time with a high bandwidth. You are able to problem solve and navigate through various situations and have the ability to step in and resolve concerns/problems and provide solutions for team members and clients.
You will support all of the owner’s sales and company growth activities. You will help build, implement and manage different systems in the business from an operations standpoint.
You are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy. You will pitch in and take on any project or task. You can complete a large amount of tasks every day. You either possess or are willing to obtain your real estate license.
You are committed to supporting the business owner in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing your own skills through education and coaching.
Example Job Description #2
Our top producing Real Estate Team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is “I want it done perfectly and RIGHT NOW”, you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling reason to succeed. They will also be sufficient detail oriented to quality and aesthetics.
We don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best.
Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
We are looking for someone who will strive to provide the best service ever to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Salaries for administrative assistants can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.