Customer: McClure Law Group
Location: Dallas, TX
Industry: Law Firm
As the firm took on more responsibility, they needed more legal staff to keep up with the caseload.
Kate posted job ads directly to sites like LinkedIn and Indeed. Unlike WizeHire, most job sites charge employers by each resume.
How We Helped
In the past, Kate looked for paralegals using traditional job sites like Indeed and online classifieds. Frustrated with the time she spent with new hires that weren’t right for the job, Kate decided to try out WizeHire. She’s now not only hiring great paralegals in less time, but also able to hire other positions for her team like administrative and marketing staff.
- Job sites charged Kate for each resume submitted.
- Kate spent too much time recruiting people herself.
- McClure Law Group could not find people that matched their work standards.
- For one monthly rate, Kate received unlimited applicants for unlimited job ads posted.
- With WizeHire doing the heavy lifting, Kate was able to focus on her clients’ needs.
- Kate was able to focus on the people that would match up to her expectations.
With the help of WizeHire, McClure Law Group is filling out the firm with talented support staff and paralegals.
Great Talent to Support Our Legal Clients
To grow your business you need the right talent to help you and WizeHire helped us get there and now:
- McClure Law Group is saving money recruiting with WizeHire.
- The staff now has time to focus on the people that matter most - their clients.
- Kate is getting the best of applicants.
We're just getting the best candidates and it's been really exciting!
It blows my mind honestly that it doesn’t cost more than it does.Kate Mataya | Senior Associate