Categorizing qualified candidates just got easier.
We’re excited to show you an easier and faster way to categorize qualified candidates to help you find the right fit for your next hire.
We listen and learn from you to make a hiring process that works for you. When our customers told us they needed a more convenient way to narrow down their candidates, we researched the most commonly-asked questions for jobs across industries and curated a list of tailored qualifications for each position.
Here’s how it works:
Now when you create your job ad, you have the opportunity to add up to 4 qualifications. Simply click on the qualifications you want from the dropdown menu and they’ll be added to your job ad.
Check out our new look for candidate profiles.
We’ve made a few updates to make candidate profiles even more intuitive.
Here are the updates:
- In your candidate profiles, the tabs have been reordered to: Resume, Personality, Screening, Messages, Interviews.
- The candidates’ cover letters and resumes will both be under the “Resume” tab.
- The “Q&A” tab is now called “Screening”.
- “Notes” and “Insights” are now on the right side of the profile.
- The general interview guide is now under the “Insights” tab.
- Tags are now located directly under the candidate’s name.