Managing Your Subaccounts Just Got Easier
We made some updates to make it even easier to manage your subaccounts.
Now, you can go to the “Account Management” tab in your account settings, and edit all of your subaccounts’ information on your own!
If you have a colleague on your WizeHire account who helps with hiring, they can do this, too.
Save Money When You Hire with Free Employment Tax Credit Screening
We’ve launched a new feature called “Free Employment Tax Credit Screening” that helps your business save money through The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) when you hire.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a Federal tax incentive for companies in the United States that hire applicants who have historically faced obstacles finding a job.
Once you’ve hired a new employee, just drag their applicant card into the Hired column to start the automatic WOTC screening process.
When someone qualifies, our system will notify you, and our partners at RetroTax handle all the paperwork for you to apply and file for the credits at no upfront cost.
For more details on how it works, check out this article.
It’s Easy to Add More Colleagues to Your WizeHire Account
We’ve made it easy to add more colleagues to your WizeHire account!
Now, you can go to the “Account Management” tab in your account settings, and add and disable colleagues on your own.
You can pause or reactivate your account from this tab, too.
Improved ATS to Help you Hire Faster
We launched an improved applicant tracking system to bring you the features you’ve been asking for and help you hire faster.
Here are a few things you’ll want to check out:
Quickly See the Most Qualified Candidates
- Never look at unqualified applicants again! On the left sidebar, easily filter and sort candidates by personality fit and criteria that are important to the position like licenses, experience, certifications, and more.
Organize Candidates Faster and Easier
- On every candidate card, you’ll be able to see tags that match each applicant’s answers to your screening questions, so you’ll know immediately if they’re qualified for the role.
Rank Applicants How You Want To
- You’ve always been able to easily drag and drop candidates to different stages of the hiring process. Now, you can do the same thing to move candidates up or down to rank them.
Look at Multiple Personality Fits At the Same Time
- You can now view multiple personality fits for a job at one time. For example, select “Excellent” and “Very Good” to see all the applicants that fit in both categories on your screen. You can see each candidate’s DISC personality fit on their candidate card, too.
Have any other feedback or questions for us? Email email@example.com to talk to a hiring coach!
Schedule Interviews with Candidates by Connecting Your Calendar to WizeHire
You can now connect your calendar directly to your WizeHire account, set your availability, and schedule interviews with your candidates.
At WizeHire, we want to give you one easy-to-use tool to manage your entire hiring process, all in one place. This new feature allows you to easily send out interview invitations and manage your schedule, so you find the right fit faster.
Want to learn more? Head over to How can I connect my calendar to WizeHire to schedule interviews in our Help Center for a visual step-by-step guide.
New “Add a Company” Feature Helps Keep Your Hiring All In One Place
Hiring for another business you own? Now, you can streamline your recruiting process by adding an additional company to your existing WizeHire account.
Just click “Hiring for another company?” inside your main dashboard to get started.
Adding another company to your WizeHire subscription is just $100/month. If you add a company mid-month, your charge will be prorated.
Don’t see this button? Just respond to this message and a hiring coach will help you out.
Want to learn more? Head over to How can I post jobs for another company I own? in our Help Center for a visual step-by-step guide.
Free Continued Dashboard Access
We launched Free Continued Dashboard Access to all customers with a paused subscription.
In the past, when you deactivated your account, you would lose access to our suite of tools and critically, all of your past candidates. Now, you won’t!
What’s included in Free Dashboard Access for Paused Subscriptions?
Now, when your subscription is paused, you will continue to have access to:
- Your main dashboard, and access to all past jobs
- Past candidates’ information, including their DISC Profiles.
- The ability to email candidates, track interviews and take notes
When you’re ready to hire again, you can start your subscription with one click which will allow you to post new jobs, edit old jobs, begin receiving new candidates and work directly with our hiring coaches.
Categorizing qualified candidates just got easier.
We’re excited to show you an easier and faster way to categorize qualified candidates to help you find the right fit for your next hire.
We listen and learn from you to make a hiring process that works for you. When our customers told us they needed a more convenient way to narrow down their candidates, we researched the most commonly-asked questions for jobs across industries and curated a list of tailored qualifications for each position.
Here’s how it works:
Now when you create your job ad, you have the opportunity to add up to 4 qualifications. Simply click on the qualifications you want from the dropdown menu and they’ll be added to your job ad.
Check out our new look for candidate profiles.
We’ve made a few updates to make candidate profiles even more intuitive.
Here are the updates:
- In your candidate profiles, the tabs have been reordered to: Resume, Personality, Screening, Messages, Interviews.
- The candidates’ cover letters and resumes will both be under the “Resume” tab.
- The “Q&A” tab is now called “Screening”.
- “Notes” and “Insights” are now on the right side of the profile.
- The general interview guide is now under the “Insights” tab.
- Tags are now located directly under the candidate’s name.