- Behavior – Higher Decisive and Interactive with lower Stablizing and Cautious.
- Pros – The high D brings the decisiveness, assertiveness and aggressiveness that are normally required for tougher prospecting, negotiations and closing. The high I enables aggressive prospecting, networking, socializing and persuading. The low S brings with it an attraction to a fast paced, chaotic environment that is never predictable. The low C allows one to move quickly without the need for long decision-making cycles, details or minutia.
- Cons – The high D is impatient and intolerant of indecisiveness (e.g., “Can you show me a 23rd house?”). The high I is disorganized, scattered and tends to oversell ideas. The low S can result in too little structure and process (e.g., let’s just wing it). The low C lacks attention to detail and accuracy.
- Motivators – Economic in first place, followed by Individualistic and Political. Referred to as the “Sales Motivational Cluster.”
- Pros – As lead real estate agents fill a commission-based role, having Economic in first place is perhaps one of the single most important variables. The Individualistic is rewarded by the freedom of being out of the office, independence and ability to control one’s own schedule/activity. The Political is important in sales because great salespeople remain in control of the sale. It is their job, not the buyer’s, and they take that responsibility seriously.
- Cons – High Economics won’t get out of bed for any role that doesn’t offer to increase compensation with performance. The Individualist hates to be stifled and will always prefer to try something new, their way, over repeating the same old way everyone else does it. The high Political is usually hard to manage since they like being in charge as much as their boss.
More from Talent Acquisition
11 of the Best Recruitment CRM Software Solutions
Learn more about how recruitment CRM software helps recruiters engage with candidates more effectively.
How Legal Employers are Keeping Up with Industry Trends to Recruit Talent
Learn the trends leading recruitment in legal. Explore the impact of remote work, DEI initiatives, and technological advancements in legal recruitment