A Real Estate Administrative Assistant provides all aspects of administrative support to real estate teams using exceptional communication and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and social media proficiency. Ideal candidates possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, can handle all facets of a real estate sales process from contract to close, keep the client database up to date, are efficient at multi-tasking and accomplish a variety of tasks. Essential skills to assist a real estate team include MS Office, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, time management, analytical problem solving, and keyboarding.
Personality types of a Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Reserved. Controlled and professional.
- Stable. Steady and secure.
- Careful. Patient, methodical, cautious.
Motivators for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive,let them help others for a cause.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive,let them keep consistent systems and enforce those systems.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive,allow them to constantly learn new processes.
Hiring a Real Estate Administrative Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions