A mortgage loan officer assistant works under the direct supervision of a mortgage loan officer (MLO) or mortgage loan originator. They are responsible for facilitating the accurate and timely completion of home real estate loan applications including making initial contact and follow-ups with clients, gathering information for new loan underwriting, providing support throughout the mortgage loan application process, and performing administrative duties. They generally work at a mortgage company and interface with their mortgage loan officer, underwriters, realtors, and prospective buyers.
Personality types of a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Predictable. Dependable and consistent.
- Accurate. Insisting on quality and correctness.
Motivators for a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them opportunities to collaborate with others.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, set clear instructions and tasks.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, allow them time to learn new things.
Hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions