Each letter of DISC represents certain behaviors and characteristics. The C (cautious) illustrates how people utilize established procedures and standards. C personality types are either more methodical or flexible.
What is a low C personality type?
An Innovator is someone who has a low C personality type in their DISC profile and is flexible and innovative. They are more independent than someone with a high C personality type who strictly follows rules and standard operating procedures.
Low C personality traits
A person that has the Innovator personality thinks of rules only as guidelines that may be bent or broken as necessary to obtain results. The Innovator is easy-going and adjusts to whatever life throws at them.
Innovator personality traits:
- Innovative when experimenting with new ideas
- Unconventional and not bound by rules or traditions
- Independent and uninhibited
- Flexible without formal constraints
- Creative and inventive in their approach