WizeHire Closes $7.5M Series A Round Led by Amplo and Mercury to Transform How Small Businesses Hire
The pandemic has shown us that now more than ever small businesses need more support.
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce WizeHire has raised our first round of financing, a 7.5M Series A to help make hiring easier and more personalized for small businesses like yours.
What does this announcement mean for small business owners?
With this investment we plan to bolster everything you already love about WizeHire and make hiring even easier for you:
Building your more personalized hiring experience: We’re going to dig deeper into your industry to make the solutions that you need. What does this look like?
- Following your lead by building the platform you’ve been asking for (improved candidate communication, better workflows, and more solutions for sourcing candidates).
- Developing tools to help you better understand your local labor market and how to find top talent.
Simplifying your hiring process: We know the hiring process doesn’t stop once you’ve found your top candidate. We’re here to help you with the transition from new hire to new employee. How?
- Vetted offer letter templates
- Payroll integrations
- Background checks
- Free employment tax crediting screening (up to $2,000)
- and more!
Helping your business grow: We’re invested in your growth and we’re always looking for ways to accelerate your success. How we’re supporting you:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans: Apply easily with our preferred lender right from your dashboard
- Matching you to industry experts that can share the best practices to help you grow your team and your company
Over the past 6 years, customers like you have shared incredible stories with us about the hires you’ve made (60,000 and counting), your dreams for your business, and what this means for your local community.
We’re deeply grateful to customers like you who have chosen WizeHire to help with the most personal and complex part of your business—hiring great talent.
Here’s some of the press coverage from the news today:
- Recruiting Platform WizeHire Raises $7.5 Million Series A – The Wall Street Journal
- WizeHire Closes $7.5M Series A Round to Transform How Small Businesses Hire – Yahoo Finance
- WizeHire Raises $7.5M for SMB Hiring – HR Tech Feed
We started WizeHire in 2014 because we wanted small businesses to have an incredible hiring experience they could actually afford. Today’s announcement is a huge step in that journey.
We want to thank our amazing team for all their passion and hard work. We’re also incredibly grateful for our community who have helped make WizeHire what it is today and what it’s going to do for the future of hiring.
Thanks for your support and we’re always rooting for your small business