- Hiring best practices for the 2023 real estate market
- How to attract and hire the right fit for your business
- Pay transparency in 2023 and beyond
- Slow down your hiring process. Prioritize finding good-fit candidates over a fast hire to save time and money in the long run.
- Invest in quality hires. If you want your team to thrive in an adverse market, you need to think of hiring as an investment into the future of your business.
- Include salary or compensation rates in the job ad. Pay transparency is becoming a huge factor for would-be applicants, and can help you attract the right candidates.
- Hiring right in 2023 is key. The market this year is challenging. You need a team that can handle the hurdles ahead if you want to win in a tough climate.
- Cultivate your culture. Personality and culture fits will elevate your team to the next level. Using the DISC+ assessment can help you identify best fit candidates easier and with more accuracy.
- Quality hires are worth the time it takes to find them. Make the hiring journey beneficial to both you, and your candidates. The more time you spend getting to know them before the hire will help you choose the right hire and also establish a great foundation for a long-lasting working relationship.
Find the right solution to grow your business