In this webinar, one of the nation’s top 25 real estate business coaches, Erik Hatch of Hatch Coaching, reveals who to hire for your real estate team and exactly when to do it – to guarantee your success.
Watch the webinar or listen to the audio version below.
- The first 5 people you should hire for your real estate team — and when to hire them
- The DISC personality profiles of your first 5 hires
- The hardest position to hire, but the one that’ll help you build an empire
- How to find more quality job applicants
- 9 steps that’ll guarantee you hire the right people to join your team
- Check out every job candidate’s social media profile. Just a few seconds on an applicant’s LinkedIn or Facebook profile can provide you with valuable information left out on a resume.
- Host a career night. Invite job candidates to your office or hotel conference room for a meet and greet so they can learn more about the position you’re hiring for.
- Talk with multiple job references from your top job candidates. Most job candidates will give references who only have positive things to say about them. Speaking with more people ensures you get the full picture.
- The first thing you should focus on when hiring someone new is building trust. Make this a priority to ensure you foster successful business relationships with you and your team.
- Hiring a real estate showing assistant can set your business up for success. Showing assistants who are hired to work under you or lead sales agents encourage cooperation instead of competition. This creates the perfect silo of training, ownership, and connection amongst your team.
- The best path to profitability is your own production. By committing yourself to hire the right people, training well, and leading your team, money will start to come to you — instead of you having to chase after it.