An insurance marketing specialist is responsible for strategizing, creating, and implementing marketing campaigns that support business development and growth at an insurance company. They work to elevate the company’s larger marketing efforts through brand awareness that supports lead generation and conversion. They are required to facilitate website development, social media management, event planning, organic and paid media campaigns, digital marketing, content creation, copywriting, and more. An insurance marketing specialist also assists with the development of creative marketing materials for go-to-market strategies that are analyzed against key performance indicators to gauge success. They typically work full-time or part-time in an in-house or agency capacity.
Personality types of a Insurance Marketing Specialist
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Insurance Marketing Specialist
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Supportive. Uplifting of others.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Insurance Marketing Specialist
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, give them space to work on their own and produce marketing campaigns in their own way.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, allow them to lead marketing meetings and take charge of the projects they are assigned.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, provide opportunities for them to learn more about marketing and develop new skills, so they can grow professionally.
Hiring an Insurance Marketing Specialist?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions