A valet attendant is responsible for driving, parking, and retrieving guest vehicles to ensure a smooth and welcoming experience upon their arrival and departure. The valet parking attendant returns vehicles from the parking lot promptly and safely and provides excellent customer service to each guest.
Personality types of a Valet Attendant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Valet Attendant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Social/Outgoing. Extroverted and people oriented.
- Stable. Steady and secure.
- Careful. Patient, methodical, cautious.
Motivators for a Valet Attendant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them opportunities to help others.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, set orderly and systematic tasks for completion.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, create opportunities for them to learn something new.
Hiring a Valet Attendant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions