The regional revenue manager is in charge of setting and implementing pricing strategies for multiple hotel properties in a given area. Responsibilities include analyzing the competition’s pricing and market dynamics, implementing promotions and discounts, managing room types and rate plans, and collaborating with other hotel departments to achieve revenue and occupancy targets. This role requires collaboration and interpersonal skills to align each individual hotel with a shared revenue management strategy.
Personality types of a Regional Revenue Manager
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Regional Revenue Manager
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Careful. Cautious and concerned with accuracy.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Consistent. Reliable and predictable.
- Accurate. Insisting on quality and correctness.
Motivators for a Regional Revenue Manager
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, allow them to work on projects that affect the bottom line and contribute to company growth.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, give them opportunities to enhance their skills and expertise.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, encourage them to create their own work structure and protocols.
Hiring a Regional Revenue Manager?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions