A real estate transaction coordinator oversees all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing. They are responsible for supporting agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, arranging inspections, assisting in negotiations regarding repairs, coordinating the completion of repairs, and ensure the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process.
Personality types of a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Structured. Organized and systematic.
- Detail oriented. Attentive to all levels of detail.
Motivators for a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them opportunities to help others with projects or assignments.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, give them structure within the workplace.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, present opportunities for learning new things.
Hiring a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions