Real Estate Showing Assistants help buyer's agents throughout the homebuying process. They identify homes that meet buyers’ criteria and show homes to prospective home buyer clients. They schedule and attend on-site property inspections with potential buyers and vendors and provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc. They promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails and educate buyer clients about home buying process. They conduct local market research and provide homebuyers with accurate pricing information.
Personality types of a Real Estate Showing Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Showing Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Patient. Able to wait for an outcome.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Accurate. Insisting on quality and correctness.
Motivators for a Real Estate Showing Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, allow them to go above and beyond to make clients feel cared for when showing homes.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, give them structured tasks and stick to guidelines.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, provide opportunities for professional development and assign tasks that include research or learning.
Hiring a Real Estate Showing Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions