A real estate sales manager supervises real estate sales agents and builds a strong sales team to surround them including buyer's agents and showing assistants. Sales Managers will mentor their real estate team to success. To manage the agents properly, managers need to understand how to motivate, and train the attitudes and habits of a buyer's agent, who should be committed to putting their clients first, and winning leads.
Personality types of a Real Estate Sales Manager
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Sales Manager
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Strong-willed. Having a powerful will, resolute.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Dynamic. Active agents of change.
- Uninhibited. Not inhibited or restricted.
Motivators for a Real Estate Sales Manager
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, reward them for reaching team goals and discuss how each assignment relates to the bottom line.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, let them lead their team in their own unique way, using their individual strengths and personality traits to their advantage.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, provide opportunities for them to lead meetings and take charge.
Hiring a Real Estate Sales Manager?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions