Real estate sales agents will prospect for and cultivate potential buyers, and represent sellers during the home sales transaction. They determine clients' needs, then show them homes that meet those needs. They also tour and value homes for sellers. They present purchase offers, generate purchase agreements and ensure a quick, seamless transaction between buyers and sellers.
Personality types of a Real Estate Sales Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Sales Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Competitive. Having a strong desire to win.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Relaxed. Unrushed and calm under pressure.
- Adaptive. Not rigid, able to adjust.
Motivators for a Real Estate Sales Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, give results-oriented rewards and feed their competitive drive by regularly reporting the real estate team's sales progress.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, leave room for them to work independently and grow home sales in their own unique way.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, assign tasks that allow them to take charge and lead others.
Hiring a Real Estate Sales Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions