A real estate recruiter is responsible for finding the most talented real estate agents and facilitating their hiring process. They oversee the entire hiring process, including networking with entry-level agents, posting to job boards, establishing vetting processes for candidates, and keeping track of all applicant information. Real estate recruiters work in a realty office.
Personality types of a Real Estate Recruiter
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Recruiter
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Real Estate Recruiter
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, allow them to lead others and take charge of the recruiting process.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them ample time to work directly with job seekers and employers, so they can understand how to help them best.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, provide clear guidelines and let them create their own structure as needed.
Hiring a Real Estate Recruiter?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions