A photographer for a real estate team will shoot photography and videography needed for a home starting from pre-production including lighting the house to post-production including editing the imagery to put in the listing. Real Estate photographers have an eye for good composition as well as empathetic communication skills with talent and staff. They work hand in hand with senior team members and shooters to conceptualize, storyboard, organize and capture footage for various initiatives to help sell a home.
Personality types of a Real Estate Photographer
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Photographer
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Self-reliant. Independent and autonomous.
- Poised. Composed and self-assured.
- Dynamic. Active agents of change.
- Easy-going. Informal, not tense or strict.
Motivators for a Real Estate Photographer
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Aesthetic: A drive for harmony, balance, and peace. To tend to the aesthetic drive, recognize high-quality photographic work and allow them enough time to make each project shine.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, provide flexible working hours or spaces so they have the freedom to find the perfect time of day for a photoshoot.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, assign projects that include direct interaction with clients and remind them that their work is making a difference in people's lives.
Hiring a Real Estate Photographer?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions