Marketing Coordinators build and execute multiple marketing campaigns to help expand the real estate brand. They strategize, execute and manage a variety of ad campaigns to market new listings from beginning to end with help from public relations, operations and real estate agent teams. They conceptualize campaigns, develop and execute all ads, and analyze ad performance results. They are productive digital marketing gurus familiar with various social media platforms and ensure a consistent online presence.
Personality types of a Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Prudent. Judicious and discreet.
- Structured. Organized and systematic.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, provide ample opportunity for them to work independently and let them organize their work on their own.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, allow them to take charge and train others on the marketing team.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, assign tasks that challenge them learn more about marketing and best practices.
Hiring a Real Estate Marketing Coordinator?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions