A real estate managing broker is a licensed real estate broker that supervises a team of real estate agents. They are responsible for verifying the continued licensing of their agents, hiring, onboarding, and training new agents, and ensuring the performance and legal compliance of their team. They may also be responsible for marketing resources for the brokerage and agents. A managing broker works at a real estate office or brokerage.
Personality types of a Real Estate Managing Broker
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Managing Broker
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Bottom-line oriented. Pragmatic, results-oriented.
- Social/Outgoing. Extroverted and people oriented.
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction.
- Systematic. Creates/follows structured processes.
Motivators for a Real Estate Managing Broker
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, discuss how company goals will be achieved and regularly update them on what progress has been made.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, let them drive team goals and priorities.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, allow them to create systems and guidelines to streamline company processes.
Hiring a Real Estate Managing Broker?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions