A listing coordinator manages the listing process to sell homes quickly in real estate. They are responsible for preparing listing information, procuring signatures for listing agreements, and overseeing MLS listings and social media posts. Additionally, they coordinate open houses, showings, and cleanings for properties and track the team’s sales activity. Listing coordinators usually work in a real estate office.
Personality types of a Real Estate Listing Coordinator
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Listing Coordinator
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Reserved. Controlled and professional.
- Stable. Steady and secure.
- Careful. Patient, methodical, cautious.
Motivators for a Real Estate Listing Coordinator
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them opportunities to help others.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, allow them to set the protocol for tasks and projects.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, create learning opportunities for growth.
Hiring a Listing Coordinator?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions