A real estate executive assistant serves as a personal aide to the principal broker and ensures administrative tasks are completed. Responsibilities include acting as the main point of contact for the broker, screening and delivering incoming messages, and planning meetings and appointments for the broker. Additionally, real estate executive assistants organize office records, buy office supplies, and assist other team members as necessary. Real estate executive assistants work in a brokerage office.
Personality types of a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Personable. Easy to get along with.
- Supportive. Uplifting of others.
- Careful. Patient, methodical, cautious.
Motivators for a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Aesthetic: A drive for harmony, balance, and peace. To tend to the aesthetic drive, give them opportunities to create harmony in their workspace.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, allow them to help others with projects.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, allow them to establish procedures and processes.
Hiring a Real Estate Executive Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions