The successful executive assistant will provide administrative support to real estate agents with back-office administration while also achieving company growth through planning, organizing and marketing. The ideal candidate is a team player who will demonstrate good communication skills managing all aspects of internal communication and public relations for the real estate office.
Personality types of a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Commanding. A presence of control and authority.
- Optimistic. Views the positive in matters.
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction.
- Adaptive. Not rigid, able to adjust.
Motivators for a Real Estate Executive Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to an economic drive, give them opportunities to earn extra benefits for their hard work.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to an individualistic drive, give them the freedom to work on their own.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to take control.
Hiring a Real Estate Executive Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions