A real estate acquisitions specialist is responsible for property acquisitions, generally pursuing existing properties for investment companies, real estate investment firms or sponsors. They find, analyze, negotiate, and process the purchase of investments or commercial real estate or residential real estate properties. They also prepare financial and legal documents, investment reports, and paperwork for the benefit of the sale and act as an intermediary between buyers, attorneys, and sellers to ensure a smooth transaction. They work from a central office or remotely.
Personality types of a Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Bottom-line oriented. Pragmatic, results-oriented.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction.
- Adaptive. Not rigid, able to adjust.
Motivators for a Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, give them opportunities for advancement.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, let them be themselves in the workplace and with clients.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, let them take the lead in projects or on teams.
Hiring a Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions