Property Manager Job Summary
Property managers ensure proper handling of all aspects of commercial or residential rental property management. They market for prospective tenants, oversee property maintenance and manage existing tenants. They are well-versed in competitive properties and are able to establish rental rates by surveying other local rentals and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals. They are able to resolve resident complaints and schedule necessary maintenance with contractors and vendors.
Property Manager Job Template
Property Manager Job Summary
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our newest location. The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties. If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
Property Manager Responsibilities
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
Property Manager Qualifications
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
Property Manager Compensation
$46,000 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.