Leasing Agent Job Summary
Top Leasing Agents create and carry out marketing campaigns to locate prospective residents. They engage with potential renters, determine their needs and schedule appointments to conduct property tours. They prepare lease agreements and exhibit top-notch problem-solving skills to improve resident retention rates. Their goals revolve around maximizing asset value, increasing customer satisfaction and focusing on consistent revenue.
Leasing Agent Job Template
Leasing Agent Job Summary
We are seeking a talented Rental/Leasing Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for leasing properties will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The Rental Agent is responsible for creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing rental inquiries efficiently. If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
Leasing Agent Responsibilities
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials to help secure quick rentals of all properties
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
Leasing Agent Qualifications
- Hold current Real Estate License or work to attain one
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Leasing Agent Compensation
$42,500 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.